The Association's Statutes
The association "Sur les Pas des Huguenots" is governed by the law of July 1st, 1901.
Members of the Association
The College of Appointed Members
- Delegates from the communities of agglomerations or communes in France (6 people : 2 from the Drôme, 2 from the Isère, 2 from the Savoie and Haute Savoie). Vacant seats are attributed fairly.
- The delegate from the FFR (French Hiking Federation) - Comité Régional Rhônes Alpes
- The delegate from the ERF (the Reformed Church of France) - Centre Alpes Rhônes
The Members College
Representation from the following organizations has been recommended.
- The museums
- The cultural and legacy associations
- Touristic associations
- French offices of tourism
- Travel agents
- Hosts, restaurateurs, and other tourism professional
- Individual users
Representatives from partner organizations
- The delegate from the Conseil Régional Rhône Alpes
- The delegates from the departmental councils
- The delegate from the Comité Régional du Tourisme - Rhône-Alpes
- The delegates from the departmental tourism agencies located near the French itinerary
Membership in the association gives you access
- It allows you to participate in the association's decision-making process via the general assembly and the administrative council.
- It allows you to benefit from the informational network for the project.
- It opens the possibility for membership by a legal person.